Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
CORTECO ISHINO CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) complies with the laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information of customers, business partners and Company employees obtained over the course of operations.
1. The Company will handle personal information in a lawful and fair manner when it is acquired directly and indi rectly, as well as avoid acquiring information in a dishonest manner.
2. The Company will formulate suitable safety measures to prevent loss, destruction, tampering and leaking of personal information.
3. The Company will not release personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the relevant individuals, except when deemed appropriate in certain matters or when legally obligated to do so.
Personal Information Handled by the Company (Personal Information of Customers and Applicants)The Company sometimes acquires the personal information of customers during product purchases, questionnaires and campaigns, as well as during contact with the Company. The Company will use the personal information of customers for the following purposes:
1. For use in guidance via mail, telephone conversations or e-mail regarding products and services handled by the Company, as well as for various events and campaigns.
2. To distribute questionnaires by mail, telephone and e-mail for the purposes of product development, and improvement of customer satisfaction.
3. In response to inquiries from customers.
To fulfill the purposes outlined above, there are times when the personal information of customers and applicants handled by the Company is outsourced to chosen contractors via a contract agreement to handle such information.
The Company will not provide the personal information of customers and applicants to third parties without the prior consent of the relevant individuals.